ShareTease consortium to buy a Banksy?

investek

Well-known member
It may be too early as most of us are still holding/accumulating CUV shares however I was wondering about the interest/possibility of a ShareTease consortium buying/bidding for a banksy?

Perhaps this is something to think about after “it pays off in the end”?

 

macgyver

Well-known member
It may be too early as most of us are still holding/accumulating CUV shares however I was wondering about the interest/possibility of a ShareTease consortium buying/bidding for a banksy?

Perhaps this is something to think about after “it pays off in the end”?

Not this Banksy....

2BF4CF8B-E51A-4392-BC00-C2CAB331D3AA.gif
 
Last edited:

macgyver

Well-known member
@DenzelWash All of my calculations (meaning conservative numbers in noted addressable markets) point towards the $500 mark, but there’s too many ifs/buts/targets to achieve for the company to get that far. So in the interim I’d sell a few at $150 if indeed the company reaches that mark by September 2022 with the rest on hold for as long as I can bear. If Clinuvel couldn’t get to the $500 mark after XP/vitiligo/stroke approvals and 24-36 months of sales then its probably time to say “Adieu” and move on. The opportunity cost has been constant and the sp hasn’t gone parabolic. If it didn’t go parabolic after these approvals then my calculus is wrong and I’d take the hint.
 

CUV Quote (Yesterday's close)

Time: 4:10PM AEDT
Price: 39.19
Volume: 69444
Top